Bethany Retirement Living has a media relations staff that works with local and regional media.
To coordinate interviews, photos, or video contact:
Contacting a Bethany facility in a professional capacity
Please contact our media relations staff before calling or coming to a Bethany facility to report a story. All members of the news media must be accompanied by a member of Bethany’s media relations staff when visiting a Bethany facility in a professional capacity. Members of the news media must identify themselves as such when contacting Bethany Retirement Living.
In accordance with Bethany Retirement Living’s policies and the Health Insurance Portability and Accountability Act (HIPAA):
- Requests for resident/patient information must follow established information request procedures.
- Bethany honors resident and family requests to withhold information about a resident’s/patient’s condition.
- If the resident/patient has agreed ahead of time, directory information about that resident can be released.
- If the resident/patient has not agreed to be included in the resident/patient directory, Bethany Retirement Living can neither confirm nor deny their presence in our facilities.
- Bethany Retirement Living does not release information related to deaths and discharges. To find out if a resident/patient has died, media are instructed to contact area funeral homes.