- Part Time (40 hours/2 weeks) 7:00am-3:00pm
– Responsible for performing various resident personal cares and related services
– Also responsible for front desk coverage
– This position includes every other weekend/holiday
– Must be willing to become Med Aide I certified
– ND CNA license required
*Bethany offers an attractive benefits package including health, dental and vision insurance, paid time off, extended sick time, longevity bonus, anniversary bonus, 401(k) with a generous employer match and a corporate wellness program.
Bethany Retirement Living is an equal opportunity / affirmative action employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
|Job Category||Part Time|