Director of Community Life- 42nd
Full Time (80 hours/2 weeks) EXEMPT
– This position requires two years experience in a social or recreational program within the last 5 years, with one year being in a full time role in an patient activities programing in a healthcare setting.
– Leads volunteer coordination for 42nd campus, Coordinates fundraising events meetings and other activities with the Auxiliary.
– Oversees the daily processes of all Community Life Coordinators and Assistants
– Assists in implementing and developing group activities and one on one interaction.
– Must have Activity Professional Certification.
– ND CNA required
*Bethany offers an attractive benefits package including health, dental and vision insurance, paid time off, extended sick time, longevity bonus, anniversary bonus, 401(k) with a generous employer match and a corporate wellness program.
Bethany Retirement Living is an equal opportunity / affirmative action employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
|Job Category||Full Time - Exempt|