$2,000 Sign-On Bonus for FT and $1,000 Sign-On Bonus for PT at Bethany on University
- Full Time (72 hours/2 weeks) 6:00am-2:30pm
- Part Time (40 hours/2 weeks) 6:00am-2:30pm
- Part Time (16 hours/2 weeks) 6:00am-2:30pm
- Part Time (40 hours/2 weeks) 2:00pm-10:30pm
- Part Time (28 hours/2 weeks) 6:00pm-10:00pm
*ND CNA required
*ND Med Aide II required (please inquire with ND Department of Health for more info on becoming a Med Aide)
*Must be 18 years of age or older
*Bethany offers an attractive benefits package including health, dental and vision insurance, paid time off, extended sick time, longevity bonus, anniversary bonus, 401(k) with a generous employer match and a corporate wellness program.
Bethany Retirement Living is an equal opportunity / affirmative action employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
|Job Category||Full Time, Part Time|