Our assisted living communities offer even more freedom from daily chores like cooking, laundry and housekeeping and are available at Bethany on 42nd (Gables) and Bethany on University (Towers II). Your assisted living services can be customized to meet your unique needs and can be reevaluated and altered as necessary. Some units in Towers II offer financial assistance. We are currently offering a Spring move-in incentive for both Gables and Towers II. If you are interested in learning more about our assisted living opportunities or move in incentives, contact Grant (Gables Assisted Living) at 701-478-8910 or Joyce (Towers Assisted Living) at 701-239-3439.
Assisted Living Rent Includes:
- Private living quarters
- Nutritious meals seven days a week
- Coordination of personal care and social services
- Heat, air-conditioning, electricity and water
- 24-hour emergency response system
- Maintenance of building, ground and furnished appliances
- Complimentary laundry facilities
- Computer access and internet
Assisted Living residents can enjoy amenities such as secured access to the building, recreational activities, wellness and exercise programs, our chapel at both locations, coffee shop, gift shop, hair salon, pharmacy services and more.
View our latest assisted living commercial, here:
Source: Bethany Blog