1st of Month After Hire:
Health & Dental Insurance (for FT): An affordable high-deductible plan.
- Flexible Benefits (Pre-tax spending) (for FT): The Payroll/Benefits Coordinator has information on this program. Options include but are not limited to:
- Health Savings Account (for employees who elect the high deductible plan)
- Medical Spending Account
- Dependent Care Account
- Vision Insurance
- Identity Theft Protection
- Short-term Disability
Retirement Plan: Employees at least 21 years of age are eligible to contribute. Bethany matches 100% of what you contribute – up to 4% of your annual salary! (Must have completed at least one year of service and worked at least 1000 hours in the one year to receive the employer match)
3 Month Anniversary:
- Paid Time Off (PTO) (for FT, PT): You start accruing hours your first day of employment and are eligible to use them after 3 full months of employment.
- Extended Sick Time (EST) (for FT, PT): You start accruing hours your first day of employment and are eligible to use them after 3 full months of employment.
6 Month Anniversary:
- Wage Increase
- A 4% salary increase will be given to those employees who were hired at the starting wage (less than 6 months experience) for their position.
- All skilled nursing RNs, LPNs and CNAs hired with 6+ months experience will receive a 2% increase after six months of employment.
1 Year Anniversary:
- Life Insurance (for FT, PT): For FT = 10,000, for PT = 5,000
- This is an employer paid benefit. Dependent Life coverage is also available.
- Student Loan Bonus – Up to $15,000 toward your college loans!
- Verizon Wireless Discount
- Pharmacy Discount & Charge Account
- Fitness Center Discounts/Bethany Fitness Center
- Skilled Nursing shift differentials
- Skilled Nursing weekend differentials